I’m helping two privately owned Technology firms and one Chicago-based IT Outsourcing Firm find sales reps. Any chance you can refer someone? The details of the various jobs are below.
Cloud Platform, Managed Services provider, someone who lives along the I-4 corridor
- Great corporate & Government Client base – recently secured a very HIGH profile multi-billion dollar ($50B+) entity and all their financial transactions run on this highly secure platform.
- Convince Firms to leverage the existing Cloud platform and management ability rather than make major investments.
- Adding business development professionals with industry experience and younger, HUNTER/telesales focused reps too
A. Business Development Management professionals, adding 1-3 reps
- Experienced in selling Cloud, telecom, managed services, data center outsourcing or related services.
- Consistent quota performer – resume should include overview of quota performance, awards, trips won, etc.
- Can focus on either Corporate or Government sales – depends on where your expertise & contacts come from.
- $60-80k base, 2x and up at plan. Current senior BDMs consistently make well over $100K.
B. Hunter – Telesales focused jobs, adding up to 4 reps
- Mostly inside, tele-sales focused position – generate & qualify opportunities.
- Work out of the corporate office daily. Full time or part-time remote work potential after proving your abilities.
- Sold IT services, software, managed services, telecom or related work.
- This role puts you on a path to becoming a BDM.
- $40-60k and up to 2 times base for total compensation
SaaS / Document Management Software Firm, office location based in Tampa
- Hunter/Closer focused sales professional.
- Small firm experiencing growth and adding a sales rep.
- Company engaged in online marketing efforts and uses Salesforce.com to track activity. Work on company supplied lists, online leads and other marketing generated prospects.
- High level of desire for someone from the documents management industry, GIS Software or another SaaS firm.
- Mostly inside, on the phone and using Go to Meeting for online demos. Travel as necessary but not intended to be a road warrior role.
- $60-80k, 2x at plan, no cap
IT Outsourcing / Custom App Dev Firm (own US & Offshore delivery Centers)
Chicago-based firm looking for someone to work out of their Illinois office. Sell custom development, integration and other tradition IT outsourcing services. Comp to be competitive for this type of big ticket, long sales cycle sales role.
If interested, email Fritz!
Providing consulting & recruiting services since 1999